Hi all.

I've run into an issue that could have been present in earlier versions.

M2Eclipse works OK, no problem there. I have created a Dynamic Web Project in
Eclipse 3.2.1 + WTP 1.5.2. I have, then, created POM and enabled Maven2 aspect
of the project. Everything compiles, no problem there.

Problem comes when I want to deploy the project on Tomcat (or any other server,
I suspect). What appears to happen, is that Maven2 dependencies do not get into
WEB-INF/lib directory of the deployment in Eclipse.

Building from either standalone Maven2 or from m2eclipse yields a correct WAR.

I would like to be able to deploy a web application directly from Eclipse,
since it eases my development efforts.

Any advice?

Nix.