Von: myn [mailto:m...@163.com]
Gesendet: Sonntag, 28. August 2011 18:33
An: user@mahout.apache.org
Betreff: Re:AW: Workflow for categorization/classifiying

I think  the Bayes orDecisionForest classfy method will bi Suitable look at
the follow link;

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAHOUT/Bayesian
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAHOUT/Random+Forests
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAHOUT/Logistic+Regression

At 2011-08-28 23:59:03,"Ramo Karahasan" <ramo.karaha...@googlemail.com>
wrote:
>Hi Ted,
>
>no i was not looking at the book. I'd have to buy me one copy, but the
money problem ;).
>What I want to do is quite simple... I have some manual chosen
categories(topics), and a lot of documents on a webpage. This documents
aren't good categorized/classified to the right topics. The documents all
resists in a solr-index. The aim was to try a auto-categorization with
Mahout, so to train the system incrementally every time new documents
arrives, and to update the categories on the website.

>Thanks,
>RK

in Action (conflict alert, I am an author).  We provide extensive details on
how you can use categorization and clustering on real problems in the last
two sections of the book.