"The shoemaker's children go barefoot." In fact, some "IRC -> coherent
whole" workflow would be really interesting beyond this one problem.  It
intersects with the problem abstracting coherence out of movie subtitle
tracks.

And it would be totally salable to the US Dept of Homeland Fascism.

--
Lance Norskog
goks...@gmail.com