I want to create a java UI tool (based on a web app) that can pick and
apply different algorithms available in Mahout to different data sets.

Hence the embedding with java. Obviously, I understand that everything is
callable from Java since it's written in Java :).

For example, I want to do a apply a classification (ex: Bayesian) algorithm,
and train on a data set stored in Cassandra. I don't expect a sample for
Cassandra but at least a code sample that operates on a data set stored csv
file that applies an algorithm like Bayesian.

I'd appreciate if you can point me to any code sample for this or something
similar?

--
Regards,

Tharindu