I am sorry if I didnt make myself clear.
I have 2 datasets here.
1. Grouplens 1M
2. My own with 10,000 ratings (very small test data)

The taste-web running fine with default heapsize. But when I load with my own dataset (10,000+), it crash after slopone recommendation. I need to change to 2048M heapsize for it to run.

It doesnt make sense. What could be the problem? I am afraid if I scale this to production, it may not run. :(