Coloring is pretty easy in R, which is what I use.  I just build a color
map with the right number of indices and use the cluster id to index the
colormap.  For grins, I vary the transparency according to how seriously
down-sampled the cluster is.  That lets me get a good visual feel for the
actual cluster size.