On Dec 1, 2011, at 5:02 AM, Steven Bourke wrote:

> Sorry I wasn't really following this thread - I've got lots of random throw
> away's for gephi visualisations for clustering and graphs (But not mahout
> based). Does the patch (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MAHOUT-899)
> have an output file that I can use to generate visuals from? I'll can clean
> something up and add it to the patch.

It does.  Apply the patch and then build.  Then use the ClusterDumper.  Here's
my example:

bin/mahout clusterdump --seqFileDir
~/projects/content/apache/sfmum/clustering/kmeans/clusters-2-final/ -o
~/projects/content/apache/sfmum/clustering/kmeans/clusters.graphml -of GRAPH_ML
--distanceMeasure org.apache.mahout.common.distance.CosineDistanceMeasure
--pointsDir ~/projects/content/apache/sfmum/clustering/kmeans/clusteredPoints/
--dictionaryType sequencefile --dictionary
~/projects/content/apache/sfmum/clustering/seq2sparse/dictionary.file-0 -n 3
-sp 500