On 14.12.2011 David Boney wrote:
> Sure, we are studying machine learning using  Mahout.  We have started a
> weekly hackers dojo to learn how to implement Hadoop based machine
> learning programs using Mahout. Once the group get some experience using
> Mahout, we are going to focus on projects to add functionality to Mahout.

While you are still in the new-user-trying-to-figure-stuff-out mode - would be
great if you could point out any documentation that lacks more detail - or
maybe
even fix it.

Also instead of adding new functionality it would be great if you could also
concentrate on better integration and streamlining - I guess you are looking at
various parts of Mahout right now.

Isabel