Hi Sebastian,

I've tried the svn trunk. Hadoop constantly complains about memory like
"out of memory error".
On the datanode there's 4 physic cores and by hyper-threading it has 16
logical cores, so I set --numThreadsPerSolver to 16 and that seems to have
a problem with memory.
How you set your mapred.child.java.opts? Given that we allow only one
mapper so that should be nearly the whole size of system memory?

Thanks!

--
*JU Han*

Software Engineer Intern @ KXEN Inc.