Hi Sean,

I see your point.
I think I better experiment with those different options.

I'd also like to ask if the result of LogLikelihoodSimilarity is between
[0,1] ? It seems that I'm getting results higher than 1. So if like you
said combining the different attributes can be done by multiplying them and
normalizing them to [0,1] - what is the best method for normalization?

*

Agata Filiana
Erasmus Mundus DMKM Student 2011-2013 <http://www.em-dmkm.eu/>
*