Well right now, I am only using one boolean file -just from from this
history of reading.
So you are saying the values generated in
the GenericBooleanPrefUserBasedRecommender is actually useless in this case
of no ratings and that it is merely based on the similarity only?

*

Agata Filiana
Erasmus Mundus DMKM Student 2011-2013 <http://www.em-dmkm.eu/>
*