No.  There is very small demand for Mahout on Hadoop 2.0 so far and the
forward/backward incompatibility of 2.0 has made it difficult to motivate
moving to 2.0.

The bigtop guys built a maven profile for 0.23 some time ago.  I don't know
the status of that.

I don't think that the differences are huge ... it is just the standard
Hadoop forklift-the-world upgrade experience.