Is Dec 2013 still the intended release date of the next mahout release that
will be compatible with Hadoop 2.2.0?

On Thursday, November 21, 2013 12:36 PM, Suneel Marthi
<suneel_mar...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Targeted for Dec 2013.

On Thursday, November 21, 2013 3:26 PM, Hi There <srudamas...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Thanks for the reply! Is there a timeline for then the next release will be?

Thanks,
Victor

On Tuesday, November 19, 2013 7:30 PM, Suneel Marthi <suneel_mar...@yahoo.com>