On Fri, Jan 10, 2014 at 1:42 PM, abhishek kumar <
abhishek.kumar.cs...@itbhu.ac.in> wrote:

> Hi ,

Hi Abishek,

> I'm new to apache mahout. I'm working in topic modelling (particularly
> LDA), I have learnt that Mahout has various modules for machine learning
> and topic modelling

Yes, Mahout has a topic modelling component that implements LDA
 but I have not worked with it yet
. (org.apache.mahout.clustering.lda.cvb)
.

> .I want to use it's capabilities in browsing to
> recommend sites (or predownload desired webpages based on topics of url's).

Just out of curiosity, why do you want to extract topics from URLs and not
from the content of the page?

> I don't have idea how it can be incorporated or attached to any
> browser.

You want a web interface, don't you?

> Please help me in this project also if you have any suggestions it
> will be helpful.
>

> Aks

Regards,

--