Hi Ted,

Thanks, this helped to think align. However a new question came into mind.

Let say I am clustering users, I am providing their profile data to
discover similarity between two user.

So my input would be [UserId, Location, Age, Gender, Time Created ]

Now if my UserId length is of minimum 10 characters which is
comparative very large number than other categorical data.

Question) Z-Score normalization on this data is right approach to
nullify the participation of UserId and increase its weight. Please
suggest.

--
Thanks & Regards
Bikash Kumar Gupta