On Tuesday, February 18, 2014 3:37 AM, Bikash Gupta <bikash.gupt...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Ted/Peter,

Thanks for the response.

This is exactly what I am trying to achieve. May be I was not able to
put my questions clearly.

I am clustering on few variables of Customer/User(except their
customer_id/user_id) and storing customer_id/user_id list in a
separate place.

Question) What is the approach to identify each member in each cluster
by its unique id.
Answer) I have to run a script post-clustering to map
customer_id/user_id for the clustered output to identify the member
uniquely.

>> If u r working off of Mahout 0.9 u don't have to do that. The Clustered
>> output should display the vectors with the vectorid (user_id in ur case)
>> that belong to a specfic cluster along with the distance of that vector from
>> the cluster center.

Correct me if I am wrong :)

--
Thanks & Regards