Congratulations to Andrew. Would be nice to have some
information/background on how PMC evaluated Andrew to become committer.
Also would be nice what future aspects/algorithms of machine learning is
mahout is going to focus on.

I have been keen to maintain code for one of the projects and mistakenly I
spent time on developing map reduce version of weighted linear regression
solutions procedure. Only recently I saw mahout's webpages are updated.
Would appreciate any advice from Andrew and other PMC members.

Pavan