Hi All,
    I would also like to participate in cleaning up the documentation.
Since, I am fairly new to the Mahout infrastructure. It will in-turn help
me understand things better. Do we already have a Jira ticket for
organizing the cleaning up of documentation ?
Just want to be sure, that I am not stepping on pages some else has already
updated.

Thanks
Regards,
Pramit