Hi,

My name is Niklas Ekvall and I have a implementation of the recommender
algorithm "Large-scale Parallel Collaborative Filtering for the Netflix
Prize" and now I'm wondering how to choose the number of features and
lambda. Could any of guys help me to explain a stepwise strategy to choose
or optimize these two parameters?

Best regards, Niklas