Yes, I know I can implement a custom user similarity but what I want to do
is passing to mahout fixed, pre-computed user similarities I have already
stored in a text file in the easiest way possible, since I am not a Java
programmer.

If there is no way to do it, I will implement CustomUserSimilarity just by
reading the text file, storing the file in memory and returning the
corresponding similarity. I should do that making sure the read of the text
file is done just once, though.

Eugenio