On Thu, Feb 12, 2015 at 4:13 PM, Alpha Bagus Sunggono <bagusa...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> In my opinion,
> - This is just for 1 iteration. Then, batch gradient means find all delta,
> then updates all weight. So , I think its improperly if each have weight
> updated. Weight updated should be after Reduced.
> - Backpropagation can be found after Reduced.
> - This iteration should be repeat and repeat again.

​I doubt if iteration is for each record. ie say for example we have just 5
records,so whether the iteration will be 5 ? or some other concepts.
ie from the above example
​
​
​​
∆*w**0*,∆*w**1*,∆*w*
*2​ ​*
​
will be the delta error

​.So here lets say we have a threshold value
​. so for each record we will be checking if
​
∆*w**0*,∆*w**1*,∆*w*
*2​ * is
​less
 than
​ or equal to ​

​threshold value , else continue the iteration. Is it like that . Am I
wrong ?

​Sorry I am not that much clear on the iteration part.​

> Termination condition should be measured by delta error of sigmoid output
> in the end of mapper.
> ​
> Iteration process can be terminated after we get suitable  small value
> enough of the delta error.

Is there any criteria in updating delta weights?
 after calculating output of perceptron lets find the error:
(oj*(1-0j)(tj-oj))
check if error is less than threshold,then delta weight is not updated else
update delta weight .
Is it like that?