Hi,
What I wanted to do was modify the clustering algorithm, in  hopes of
experimenting with different versions of it. I'm not much hung over the MR
part of things, rather the clustering algo itself.

Secondly or alternatively, I wanted to which part or library calculates the
centroid. (In hopes of reconfiguring when the algo splits the clusters,
increasing the number of clusters and thus calculating a new centroid).

--
Regards,
Ankit Goel