No, Kerberos is not supported.  This is a limitation of the Apache
commons-httpclient library that we use for communicating with
SharePoint.

It is possible to set up IIS to serve a different port with different
authentication that goes to the same SharePoint instance but is NTLM
protected, not Kerberos protected.  Perhaps you can do this and limit
access to that port to only the ManifoldCF machine.

Karl