De : Karl Wright [mailto:daddy...@gmail.com]
Envoyé : jeudi 19 avril 2018 13:44
À : user@manifoldcf.apache.org
Objet : Re: UpdateProcessor SolrCloud and ManifoldCF

Hi Maurice,

You're not supposed to add arguments to the handler paths.  They're just paths
and not full URLs.

You can add arbitrary URL arguments to be sent to Solr elsewhere in the
configuration.  Look at the "Arguments" tab.  For commits, look at the
"Commits" tab.

Karl

On Thu, Apr 19, 2018 at 5:41 AM, msaunier <msaun...@citya.com