The Arguments tab is not supposed to add a field.  It is for arguments to
be sent only, not metadata.  But since this is a POST request we are
sending in, it's probable that the Solr Connector is sending it in as a
form parameter.

It most certainly will *never* be sent as a GET request because that's not
how we send documents to Solr (and never did -- they are limited in length
that way).  Sending query parameters on the URL for a POST is usually not a
good idea, and this has never been necessary with Solr in the past.

This suggests that the behavior of Solr has changed recently.  I will not
have time to look at this today, so can you create a ticket for further
research?  Thanks!
Karl