Hi Shashank,

This question has come up recently from another source as well, and there
was a ticket and a fix committed.  I believe it went out in 2.10.

The problem is that the *exported* JSON is not in the proper form and so
order does not get preserved when it is re-imported.  The fix changes the
exported form to the less-appealing-but-order-preserving equivalent.

Thanks,
Karl