Thanks,

Yes, the connection is working — according to the Solr Output Connection
Status.

Maybe this is related to HttpClient, InputStream and non-repeatable
request entities. I had similar problems in 2013:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CONNECTORS-661

But I'm not sure since earlier versions of MCF works.

Erlend