Hello,

   I am trying to get a Windows share repository connector to crawl files on my
local Windows 10 machine (to index into solr for some text analytics).
Currently after I setup the Windows share repository connector and save it, the
connection status states "Error" and one of a few different messages depending
on how I entered the server and domain names. What is the proper way to enter
the server and domain for this case (I have tried my local machine name
qualified and unqualified, localhost, ip address). FYI, I can get the Fileshare
repository connector to work, but it is buggy and doesn't do all that I need. I
am using manifoldcf version 2.12 and simply running the example from the
command prompt in windows. I have previously set this up successfully on a
linux box connecting to the windows share, but this is not an option for my
current project.

Thanks for your help!
Craig.