Hallo.

I am using MCF 2.12
I would like to create a Repository connection to a Documentum Docbase

I obtain always the error:
Connection temporarily failed: Connection refused to host: 127.0.0.1; nested
exception is: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused (Connection refused)

I don’t understand if there is a problem about the webtop url?
docbasename=abc_test
webtopbaseurl=http://servenname.domain.net/documentale/component/main/
docbaseusername=documentum
domain=
docbasepassword=********

Or is there any other issue about this?

Furthermore I was trying to create a Authority Connection to Documentum but I
obtain the error:
Connection failed: Transient remote exception creating session: Connection
refused to host: 127.0.0.1; nested exception is: java.net.ConnectException:
Connection refused (Connection refused)
In this case, I don’t see any field about the documentum server name:
docbasename=abc_test
docbaseusername=documentum
domain=
usernamecaseinsensitive=false