The output connection contract is that a request to index is made to the
connector, and the connector returns when it is done.
When there are multiple output connections, these are each handed a copy of
the document, one after the other, and told to index it.  This is all done
by one worker thread.  Multiple worker threads are not used for multiple
outputs of the same document.

The framework is smart enough to not hand a document to a connector if it
hasn't changed (according to how the connector computes the
connector-specific output version string).

Karl