Hi All,

I have a query regarding ManifoldCF Job process.I have a job to crawl
intranet site
Repository Type:- Web
Output Connector Type:- Elastic search.

Job have to crawl around4-5 lakhs of total records. I have discarded the
mappings and settings and started the job again after cleaning Database
even(Database used a PostgreSQL).
But while the job continues its ingests the records properly but just
before finishing (some times in between also), it initiates the process of
Deletions and also it does not index the deleted documents again in index.

Can you please something if I am doing anything wrong? or is this a process
of manifoldcf if yes , why its not getting ingested again.

Thanks and regards
Priya