ManifoldCF is an incremental crawler, which means that on every
(non-continuous) job run it sees which documents it can find and removes
the ones it can't.  The history for the documents being deleted should tell
you why they are being deleted -- it may be that (a) they weren't found, or
(b) that the document specification in the job changed and they are no
longer included in the job.

Karl