The design of ManifoldCF deliberately manages keystores on a connection by
connection basis, not globally.  If you think the only way to implement TLS
is via global keystore I very much doubt it.

I am on the road until late tomorrow but somewhere along the line I can do
some research into why TLS won't work as we are currently doing it.

Karl