I will dig a little further as the behavior is inconsistent. On subsequent
attempts I have seen the task-trackers go away with the job. They always go
away when I shutdown the corresponding job-tracker.

The hadoop code I am using was included in the 0.13 tarball that I
downloaded from here:

http://mirror.nexcess.net/apache/mesos/0.13.0/

I built the jar by running hadoop/TUTORIAL.sh. I wound up integrating with
hadoop manually since the tutorial script didn't work correctly for me. I
mostly followed the instructions here: https://github.com/mesos/hadoop

At one point I tried building it from https://github.com/mesos/hadoop but I
had trouble getting it to build with 0.13.

Should I be working off of a different version?

Thanks,
Paul

--
Thanks,