Hi all,

I just got started on mesos and I am trying to port a netty based webapp to use
a mesos as a framework. I wrote a Executor and a Scheduler. But I am not quite
sure as to how to go about getting everything to work together.

I can't really find an example that is an end-to-end use case. By that I mean,
I would like to know how to put the scheduler and the executor in the correct
places. Right now I have a single jar with can be run from the command line:
java -jar target/collector.jar and that would take care of everything.

My current train of thought is that the webapp jar would stay somewhere on an
S3 url and the "CollectorScheduler" would "somehow" tell a mesos slave to run
the "CollectorExecutor" which in turn fetch the jar from S3 and run it.

I can't seem to figure out how this whole thing happens and the documentation
doesn't really tell how to do it either. So, far I have a script that can
create the jar with the business logic, the scheduler and executor classes
followed by upload it to a S3 bucket.

Can someone point me in the right direction to figure out how to deploy java
executors with schedulers properly.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

-- Ankur