The posix/cpu isolator doesn't actually do any isolation - it only is
useful to report cpu utilization. If you want to constrain the amount
of cpu available to each container you must use the cgroups/cpu
isolator.

Is there any reason preventing you from using the cgroups cpu and
memory isolators?

Ian