Hey Luyi,

That's correct, the Hadoop framework currently only supports Hadoop 2 MRv1.
It also doesn't have great support for the HA jobtracker available in newer
versions of Hadoop, but I've been working on that the past few weeks.

I'm not sure how Hadoop 2 would play with Mesos, but very interested to
find out more. Am I correct in thinking MRv2 will only run on top of YARN?

I wonder if anyone else on the mailing list is running YARN on top of
Mesos...

Tom.