I don't have them to hand now, but I recall it saying something in the high
90's and 0ns for the max allowed age. I actually found the root cause of
the probably, docker related and out of mesos's control... though i'm still
curious about the expected behaviour of the GC process. It doesn't seem to
be well documented anywhere.

Tom.