Hi Chris,

Since you implemented a custom executor, it's really up to you how you want
to launch and make sure the task uses the right resources.

Essentially you'll need to launch your multiple executors with the right
resources flags (-c, -m).

We don't expose any API to get the current Task's cgroup root, but you
essentially can look it up yourself by examining /proc/{pid} where pid is
your current running executor's pid, and you can find out the current
cgroup root that this process is under and setup cgroup_parent with it.

Hopefully that makes sense.

Tim