Hi,

> Essentially you'll need to launch your multiple executors with the right
> resources flags (-c, -m).

I'm sorry I couldn't found information about resources flags. Could you provide
a link with additional information about these flags?

> We don't expose any API to get the current Task's cgroup root, but you
> essentially can look it up yourself by examining /proc/{pid} where pid is
> your current running executor's pid, and you can find out the current cgroup
> root that this process is under and setup cgroup_parent with it.

Thank you for this hint. But this also mean it is required to start for every
task an own executor that Mesos will create a new cgroup?

> Hopefully that makes sense.

Yes thank you very much.

Kind regards
Christoph