Hi everyone,

I’m trying to get access to Spark web UI from Mesos Master but with no success:
the host name displayed properly, but the link is not active, just text. Maybe
it’s a well-known issue or I misconfigured something, but this problem is
really annoying.

When running spark-submit in client mode framework is registered properly and
Spark UI is available on client node but in Master’s interface hostname is just
text. When launching in cluster mode (dispatcher is already launched) there’s
only drivers information available with no reference to driver UI.

Maybe I miss something, but really appreciate any help!

--
Anton Kirillov