Hi Pradeep,

Perhaps I am speaking to a slightly different point, but when I change
/etc/default/mesos-slave to add a new attribute, I have to remove file
/tmp/mesos/meta/slaves/latest.

IIRC, mesos-slave itself, in failing to start after such a change, tells me
to do this:

rm -f /tmp/mesos/meta/slaves/latest

But I know of no way to make such configuration changes without downtime.
And I'd very much like it if Mesos supported such dynamic changes. I
suppose this would require that the agent consult its default file on
demand, rather than once at start-up.

Cordially,

Paul