We are adding better support for systemd in 0.25. The ticket is MESOS-3425.
Naturally this is still somewhat experimental, but we would love your
feedback.
We will add some documentation on recommended setups on systemd.

With the changes going into 0.25 you should be able to launch your slave
with

> Killmode=control-groups
> Delegate=true

The slave should be able to be restarted while the executors remain running
un-interrupted.

This requires systemd version 218+, or a patched implementation of prior
version. You can see the related ticket for more information about
supported patched packages by RHEL, etc.: MESOS-3352

Joris