Hi,

Im using spark on mesos on docker. I have linked my slaves to the master
and a
spark repl works fine inside the master container.

If i try to crate the same spark repl form the host i get stuck at the
point when the framework tries to register to the mesos master (here the
framework is the spark repl itself).
I can ping the container from my host and vice versa. So networking its not
the problem.
What i noticed form the logs is that mesos does not resolve the correct ip:

Framework failover timeout, removing framework
b3605c33-f573-4d40-806f-b9b0abee2e32-0012 (Spark shell) at
scheduler-b6dbe4f8-4760-4cbe-bb5e-a991e35aba1b@127.0.1.1:40186

docker0 interface is on 172.17.x.x and my host is one such ip so i didnt
expect there to see
127.0.1.1. I have tried several things like spark.driver.host,
SPARK_LOCAL_IP to be set correctly but with no result...
I suspect this is a mesos problem on docker...

Thnx,

S.