Hi Olivier,

I've just read the presentation on your project's webpage, and it seems
cool! I'm curious about the following mentioned feature: "Optional mount of
user home or other shared directories in container". Does your framework
take care of remotely copying the home directory onto the node where the
container is going to run, or does the directory have to be already
available (as a shared directory for example).

Otherwise, we are currently using framework Chronos for our Batch oriented
containers, and your framework seems to fit the same spot. If you have some
experience with Chronos, I'd be interested in a brief comparison of both
frameworks. From what I understand, GODocker offers scheduling policy's
customization, which I don't think Chronos does.

Thanks for your attention,

Elouan Keryell-Even

Software Engineer @ Atos Integration

Toulouse, France