Hi Oliver,

GoDocker looks very promising. I have been looking for a a framework to
substitute AWS Lambda for batch jobs scheduling based on docker for
flexibility. That said, I would like to know your thought on this to better
understand if GoDocker could do the job.
A couple of things I would need to know better:

- How fast can GoDocker launch a job? Can GoDocker pre populate all nodes with
the container and files needed for the job to achieve <500ms launches? I
realize this depends a lot on the Job size, just looking for a generic view
before getting into full testing.
- Is it possible to extend GoDocker to enable usage metrics reports? This could
be achieved by simply logging a few metrics relating to the user and job.

{ name: “João Ribeiro”,
  email: “jonnyb...@gmail.com <mailto:jonnyb...@gmail.com>”,
  phone: “+351 916 002 675 <tel:+351916002675>”,
  skype: “jmn_ribeiro <skype:jmn_ribeiro?add>”,
  linkedin: “https://pt.linkedin.com/in/jmnribeiro
<https://pt.linkedin.com/in/jmnribeiro>”
  github: “https://github.com/JonnyBGod <https://github.com/JonnyBGod>” }