Hi Andrii,

TaskStatus includes the task's labels [1], so what you're trying to do
should work.

BTW, we recently wrote up some suggestions on how to write highly
available frameworks. The docs will be on the website the next time it
is refreshed; in the mean time, you can find them here:

https://reviews.apache.org/r/41896/diff/8#1

Neil

[1] https://github.com/apache/mesos/blob/master/include/mesos/mesos.proto#L1162