>No it does not happen normally, that message comes out only after i
launched the command to change the reaources. Maybe i should create, as i
made both for mesos and marathon, the hostname file for Chronos in /etc/chronos
and put it inside the public IP resolvable?

Sorry could not get your points here. What happens if you create a new
chronos job and launch it? Is it still error?

--
Best Regards,
Haosdent Huang