Piotr,

Thank you for this link. I am looking at it now where I right away notice
that Exhibitor is designed to monitor (and backup) Zookeeper (but not
anything related to Mesos itself). Don't the Mesos master & agent nodes
keep at least some state outside of the ZK znodes, e.g., under the default
workdir?

Shua,

Thank you for this observation. Happily (I think), we do not have a custom
framework. Presently, Marathon is the only framework that we use.

-Paul