Dear Jay,

thank you for your reply.

Yes, I am aware of those pages and that's what I used so far. As I said,
they are actually quite clear and allowed me to get a simple "reject all
offers" framework up and running in one evening.

However, if you look at the scheduler-http-api page, you will see that the
documentation for the "ACCEPT" message is completely lacking the
description of what should go into the "operations" field of the JSON
payload, unless I am missing something completely trivial. My question is
therefore where I can find the schema of what should go there (and possibly
a simple example).

--
Ciao,
Giulio